my funny family

my funny family

Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting out of my funk!

So I've been in a bit of a funk lately. There's only so much mental energy you can focus on getting your boy to poop in the potty (although he has done it once so far - Happy Dances all around!!!) and then the let down after VBS busyness and traveling and a messy house and way too much laundry and Aaron working a lot has brought me down a bit. I haven't even had anything I want to knit!

So I'm working to get myself out of it now. I cleaned a bathroom, went to tae bo twice this week, I'm making Andrew pick up legos and I'm tackling laundry. AND I had some retail therapy in the form of yarn, books and pattern shopping online! So now I have 4-5 projects I can start on now or very soon! whee!!

I'll do this on in different colors...

And this one in the same blues.

And I bought yarn online to start on this one - a whole knitted Nativity scene!

1 comment:

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Georgia had a frothing mouth moment today and I started laughing in the middle b/c I was thinking, "hey, I'm not alone...Crysti has a child who froths too!"
Friends with kids who froth together stay together! XO