my funny family

my funny family

Monday, December 3, 2007

It's the first post!

So Kendra & Tina have talked me into starting a blog! I'm so 21st century...
I've been thinking that I have so much that I could say on something like this but of course now that I sit here my mind is completely blank! So I'll just say what is going on today.
Aaron is out of town with work at "the Ranch" in TX doing boy stuff - shooting skeet, riding horses and the like - he'll be back on Wed and I do miss him. I sure appreciate how much he does with the kids and for me when he's home!
Andrew's getting over pinkeye but other than that he's just his regular old neat self. Katie is butt scooting in slow motion all over the place now. At the moment she's mad at me because she's hungry so Andrew is talking so sweet to her. Makes my heart melt a little!
I've got gut cramps and the runs - nice tmi! so no shower or much got done for me today.

My big accomplishment for the weekend (besides getting everyone to church & back on my own) was talking to Karen about how all of us mom's aren't perfect and we all need each other's company to remember that! She's supposed to come on Wed b/c Adam is out of town and I really think she needs to know that she's not alone in not having that perfect staying at home life. I know it sure blessed me and pretty much saved my sanity!

Ok, I'm sending this off into cyberland, it is weird!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! I am so proud of you!! I am going to get mine going here soon. How fun is this?

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Love your blog lay out. Can't wait to hear more.
XOXO,
T

Anonymous said...

Good work Crysti! Can't wait to read more. Gotta run...hear screaming and fighting upstairs...