my funny family

my funny family

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2 days and IKEA!!!

I'm so excited I could just pee!!!
IKEA is coming IKEA is coming!!! Yep, they're going to build an IKEA just west of Park Meadows mall, down in my neck of the woods!!! No start date yet, but I'm content with just knowing that it is coming and I can watch it being built with my own little eyes!!! I've been squealling all morning like a little dorky girl!
AND! Andrew has going poop 2 days in a row on the potty and says he's going to today also. Yay!
Pretty good day for me!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

You are too funny!! I was going to tell you yesterday that I saw that there were building an IKEA close to us,but I forgot!! Yeah, now I finally get to go and see what it's all about!!

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Seriously impressed that you haven't pee'd your pants! I pee at the frickin' drop of a hat! Children....ugh!