my funny family

my funny family

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bad & Good news

Well, Aaron did get laid off today. It is effective today although they gave him a fairly good package & insurance through Feb. He's going to work for his Dad starting Monday so we should be fine and just have to tighten up a bit $$ wise - which we needed to do anyway! I think it will all turn out better in the long run but it is unsettling for now.
It has been a tough day communication wise though, I was hurt that A didn't come to me right away and I had to learn things about it from other people. He wanted me to have a fun time at the Creative Festival and was taking it on himself. I reminded him that we're a team in this life and what happens to him affects me too, so we're going to work on getting better at that.
So i did find some gorgeous sweater kits that I bought my self for my birthday today but i'm pretty worn out emotionally. I'm itching to wind my yarn on my fancy ball winder and get to knitting but I'm just too tired to do it so I'll have to wait for another day.
I really do appreciate all of you who prayed and called and posted here!!! What would I do without you all???

3 comments:

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Oh, my lady! Men do have a tendency to hold things in and it's hard not to take it personally. Good talk on your part!

Happy, happy birthday to you!
I love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's rough. Was yesterday your birthday? What a terrible day - week - you've had!! I'm so sorry. I'm thinking your hubby probably learned a valuable lesson about communication this week eh? Let's hope it sticks. :-) Love & prayers...