my funny family

my funny family

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Prayer please

Hi friends.
it was a long, tough day today with the memorial service and then a long day helping clean up and get ready for awanas. then a mix up with cubbies & I had to miss our Bible study outing. So i'm pretty tired and then Aaron just let me know that there's a fairly good chance he'll get laid off tomorrow. Not sure if that is being paranoid or not. Anyway, it is an unsettling though for me at the least. He can go be an electrician for his dad so we're not on the streets or anything, but it is a lot for me to bear right now.
i need some prayer and strength please.
thanks!

3 comments:

~AD said...

Giant hugs for you! I'll be keeping you and Aaron in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I hope Aaron doesn't get laid off! Maybe you guys and the Ferrys should stop being friends with us - I think we're rubbing our job misfortunes off on you. We will definitely pray for you guys. I'll pray for special encouragement for you today my friend. Thank you for all you did for the church yesterday. I know your crown is quite bejeweled by now! :-) Love you!

Kendra said...

We'll be praying for you!!! I know by the time Adam and I got home we were so tired from was not the fun evening that we were anticipating! If you need anything let me know!! If you need someone to run away with and go on a vacation with let me know!!!