my funny family

my funny family

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Traveling today!

I love to travel but I hate getting ready. I get all anxious and my tummy gets all rumbly. Once I'm on the plane and settled and we're not going to miss it then I'm just fine. Until then, though, I'm a bit of a basket case. I do finally have some pretty darn great drugs I can take that really take the edge off. We call them the Happy Pills and they really really are! I'm trying to hold off taking one as long as I can though so I don't fall asleep before I get all packed. What a dork I am!! I have like 14 things to do in the next 2.5 hours and here I am blogging :-)
Please pray for a calm flight there & back for the kids, Katie seems to be either teething or coming down with something. It will be a great week with my family once we are there though!
Ok, now I'm off to wash the stinky dog so my in-laws don't hate us forever!

3 comments:

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

I just got back in town and am catching up on my reading etc...

Good job with the potty training!! I made a sticker chart for G when she trained. Columns included: potty, poop, dry nap and dry night. Georgia later requested one additional column: toots!!

We labeled each column with the day and stickered each grid square when she accomplished her goal. Another good idea? www.sesamestreet.org and go to Elmo's Potty Time. We sat on the potty and watched Elmo learn to potty while we tried ourselves...

I'll pray for your travels and good luck!!

P.S. - Yay for Katie's hips!!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up girlfriend! Praying for happy airplane times...

Chris, Tina, Georgia and Reese said...

Praying for you right now... Just want you to know you're in my thoughts.