my funny family

my funny family

Thursday, January 3, 2008

boooooored

Yep, I'm bored. I finally boxed up presents and too small clothes to send to MN and I need more packing tape. I should wake up the kids and make dinner but nothing sounds good. I didn't even have lunch until 3:30 because nothing sounded good then either. I could quilt but my bottom 2 fingers are all poked and it doesn't sound interesting. I have some socks I could knit on but I'm at the heel so I have to think too much to work on them. I should enter receipts into quicken or update my teacher schedule for this quarter but nope. Aaron's at a building meeting at church so who knows when he'll be home, hopefully soon.
I've been pretty much wasting time today doing nothing because I just can't get myself going and I'm totally unmotivated. I feel like a kid whining to mom that I'm boooooored! Bleh.
At least Kendra's coming by soon to get me out. And I have plenty to do tomorrow so I won't be a slug for two days in a row. Then I'd be having a pity party too! :-)

No comments: