my funny family

my funny family

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

Hmm, not really much to share this morning. Nothing deep or especially meaningful. Just figured it was time to update here. I'm really just avoiding catching up on Quicken. I'm way behind, acutally waaaaay behind on entering receipts and reconciling my accounts (like July way behind) and I want to get caught up before I do my taxes so I don't miss any deductions. But what I really want to do, besides surf the web for nothing, is work on my funny felted snowmen. But I'm cracking down to work here for an hour - just an hour! I can do that!

Love to all my friends here!!! The memorial service this week reminds me to hug on my kids and my other loved ones as much as possible - you really do mean a lot to me! (ok, so maybe a bit of meaningful stuff.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the online love! :-)
Did you get a full hour in?